A brief Q&A this morning with Land Advisors’ Urban Infill Marketing Consultant, Tim Barden, revealed the following:
- Demand for multi-family apartment sites in and around the L.A. Basin is WAY up!
- Hottest selling areas include Hollywood, Pasadena, L.A.’s Westside, and the South San Fernando Valley
- Existing Class A apartment buildings are selling at record low cap rates
- Every multi-family developer seems to be trying to get a piece of the action
- Commentary: With talk of another economic “double-dip,” is multi-family experiencing the same micro-bubble that was seen after the fall of the housing market in ’06/’07?
CHECK IT OUT: New Exclusive Listing – 173 Units – Pasadena; “Hudson & Walnut” and “El Molino & Walnut”. Click here for more info: http://bit.ly/q0xnrS