Although January and February are typically known as the “slower” months in the real estate world, homebuilding activity in Orange County is off to a roaring start in 2012! See what’s making the news here locally:
- Trumark Homes and Brookfield Homes are proposing to revitalize a Lake Forest auto mall with 75 single family homes and 151 condos – the properties are located around Auto Centre Drive.
- Sales continue to move product within Shea Homes & Standard Pacific’s new Blackstone master plan in Brea. Also, Jamboree Housing recently opened its 94-unit affordable Bonterra apartments within the community.
- FivePoint Communities broke ground on the first phase of its Great Park Neighborhoods at the end of January. Phase one totals approximately 726 units :: www.greatparkneighborhoods.com
- Beach Boulevard in Huntington Beach is seeing renewed activity in the proposed mixed use developments at prime corners such as Beach and Ellis, and Beach and Warner :: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/project-283504-beach-review.html
- Be on the lookout for some new Land Advisors listings here in OC!
Source: Allison Rawlins, Marketing Consultant, (949) 852-8288 x26